Posted by admin on Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's no secret that boy bands are making a comeback. With the trend of new pop groups like One Direction, there really isn't a more appropriate time for old school pop bands like S Club 7 and The Spice Girls to reunite.  So when Nick Lachey announced on Ryan Seacrest's show that 98 Degrees would be following suit, it didn't come as a surprise.

But before you get too excited, the boy band is getting together for just one night.  According to the an article on the Huffington Post, the reunion show will take place on August 18th at the Summer Mixtape Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, there are no plans for a future tour...but fingers crossed that the show will be the inspiration they need to get back in the game.

And if you're like me and you totally missed out on the 98 degrees era, check out this music video for their song "The Way you Want Me To":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zt1czmW20&list=UUi6lEAeZjgyVkg7XgFUZfUg...