The 41yr Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt SuperBad About It.

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ummm well yes it is exactly what you think. A JOKE. I funny ass joke that would probably be better after a few shots and a bag of weed.

I live for parodies, Music videos and Movies (i.e. Scary Movie,Meet the Spartans) But we all know that after awhile they get really old. So from the creators who watched all our favorite Seth and Jonah movies. Its almost scary how the Jonah Hill stand in looks�eerily like said actor & Seth Rogens copy sounds just like him.� "The 41year Old virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It" is easily the stupidest movie of the year. So if you love to pick up random movie from the Redbox, I suggest picking this up for a good "Movie Night" with someone of the opposite sex instead of a cheeseburger (Yes I can read your mind, you don't need it). Its a great reason to start rounding the bases ;^) Or Watch it...Drunk...and High like I said up there ^