Study Breaks is Hiring

Posted by admin on Friday, September 7, 2012

College Account Executive Position

Study Breaks, the fastest growing college media company in the country, is looking for smart, motivated sales people, to be part of our team to grow our company to national prominence.
Our culture is all about having fun, making a difference and enjoying your job to the fullest.
Our products range from print magazines, mobile applications, web services, text messaging, online promotions, e-blasts, and printed products.
Our customers are small businesses owners who cater to the college market. They want marketing that gives them results at a great value. Over the past 23years, our customers have come to trust us because of our commitment to do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. No matter what.
At Study Breaks, you’ll be thoroughly trained to gain an in-depth knowledge of sales system and program.

The Position (available in Auburn, AL / Columbia, SC / Athens, GA / Lubbock, TX and San Antonio, TX:

•    You will be contacting local businesses to make them aware of our proven college marketing solutions.
•    Use proven sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific business owners.
•    Follow up on initial prospects
•    Maintain records of prospects, appointments, and call back list in Company database.
•    Data mine for prospects when necessary using company software.

The Successful Candidate:

•    Ability to deal effectively with all types of personalities is essential.
•    Multi-tasker.
•    Self-starter.
•    Effective listener.
•    Conversationalist
•    Familiar with Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, etc.
•    Proficient in MS Office, ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
•    Excellent oral and written communications skills.
•    Highly energetic and professional.
•    Proactive thinker!

Email resumes to dan@studybreaks.com

Ask about our other positions available:

• Graphic Design (Full-Time - Austin, TX)
  • Graphic Design (Internship - Austin, TX)
  • Writers (Internship - Austin, TX)
  • Bloggers (Internship - Athens, GA / Auburn, AL / Austin, TX / Columbia, SC / Houston, TX / Lubbock, TX / San Antonio, TX / San Marcos, TX)
  • Brand Ambassadors (Internship - Athens, GA / Auburn, AL / Austin, TX / Columbia, SC / Houston, TX / Lubbock, TX / San Antonio, TX / San Marcos, TX)

Check out a little of what Study Breaks is about...

[youtube]http://youtu.be/jHzdDuCSsmw[/youtube]