Still Hungry For Fast Food?

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Monday, July 23, 2012

By now, I'm sure you've heard about the disgusting act that took place at an independently owned Ohio Burger King. But, in case you haven't heard, let me sum up the events:
Some Burger King workers, that should have perhaps been fired a long time ago, were apparently goofing off at work. While no one was aware of what was taking place, some of the BK employees decided it would be a great idea to stick their shoes into two buckets, of what was once fresh lettuce, and post the photo online.
Almost immediately, the three individuals involved in the horrid act were fired, finally. But was firing them enough? They literally ruined my appetite! I don't feel safe eating at BK anymore and if I ever do get over this, I'll be sure not to ask for lettuce.

Yet, this unsanitary act makes we wonder, not only with BK, what else happens behind the counter, at all fast food restaurants, that we, as customers, don't see or hear of after we've received a meal? Could the patty have fallen on the floor and been quickly picked up, because everyone knows the three-second rule applies on everything? Did someone sneeze in their hand and use that same hand to make my order? Did the buns accidentally fall into the trash can and get pulled out because they appeared debris-free?
Questions about fast food sanitation are infinite. The more we wonder, the less time we'll actually spend there. Still, I'd rather keep these thoughts buried to the back of my mind. I'm a sucker for fast food, on occasion. I certainly hope my meal was safely prepared with fresh ingredients. Or is this just simply one of those things you'd rather not know about?
Either way, are you still hungry for fast food?