So, I've been trying out different types of sammies over the past few days and I've had some serious fun making these.
Here are two of my fav's so far.
-The Rustic Chicken-
- 1 cupÂ rotisserieÂ chicken, shredded
- 1 Slice mozzarella cheese
- fresh tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- Sriracha Sauce, drizzle
Combine everything in between two slices of ciabatta bread. Grill on panini press.
-The Austin Panini-
- Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup ofÂ GorgonzolaÂ cheese
- Spicy brown mustard, drizzle
- 1/4 of White onion, sliced
- Half an avocado, sliced
Combine everything in between two slices of ciabatta bread and grill on panini press.
If you have a fun panini that you enjoy to make, feel free to comment! I love learning about new recipes.
Have a wonderful and sunny day!