Spring Break Best Destinations

Posted by admin on Monday, February 20, 2012

After a lot of research and personal travel experience, I've compiled a list for all you late planners for Spring Break on the top six destinations to party hard and lose your mind this March. It's still not too late to grab your bikini (or snow boots?) and head to the most rockin' places for you to forget about school and focus on the sun.

1) Cancun- Basically the Las Vegas of Mexico, Cancun is a 24/7 party, and isn't that what we're all looking for on Spring Break? The night life isn't so bad either--there are bars with WATERSLIDES. Get your slide on while you sip on a Corona. If that's not a party, I don't want to know what is.

2) Florida (Miami, Daytona, Panama City, and South Beach)- Any of these destinations in sunny Florida will work because they all offer the basics: sand, sun, water, and hot singles. From bikini contests to beer pong tournaments, you'll be up all day and dancing all night at some of the hottest nightclubs in the South. So, grab your jet ski and get ready to nurse that sunburn (sooo worth it).

3) South Padre- Good ol' Texas. I'm sure we can all say from experience that there's just nothing quite like Spring Break at South Padre Island. There are sick condos available for you and all your alcoholic friends and celebrities always seem to make their way to the beach parties. If you're in the mood for drunken debauchery, this is your destination.

4) Bahamas & Jamaica- Not only are these places beautiful, but they're also pretty cheap, so you can be exotic and thrifty. Feeling lucky? There's plenty of gambling right nearby on Paradise Island. If you're looking for adventure this March, these destinations are your ticket to paradise.

5) Puerto Rico- For anyone under 21, this is probably your best bet. Though it's a US territory, the drinking age in Puerto Rico is 18, so go nuts (responsibly, of course)! Known as the Island of Enchantment, you'll be in a trance of beach, surf, and nightlife (and booze?) all week--the perfect recipe for a badass Spring Break.

6) Ski Trips- If sand and sun aren't your thing, or you're just more of a snow bunny, then why not take a ski trip this March? With popular destinations like Colorado and Canada, you can have just as much fun and get just as wasted in a cabin in the snow than all those suckers getting burned on beaches. Plus, who doesn't want to get tipsy and ski? Am I right?

Wherever you decide to travel this Spring Break, remember to pack appropriately and be cautious at all times--the last thing anyone needs is for you to get too wasted and piss off someone who can throw you in a foreign jail. Keep you friends close, and, above all, have one of hell of a good time.

Tweet me your spring break destinations at @sheynarae, and happy travels!