SOUTH PADRE ISLAND: SNOOP DOGG VS. GHOSTLAND OBSERVATORY

Posted by admin on Thursday, March 10, 2011

For those of you booking it to Padre for Spring Break, listen up! You do not want to miss out on this epic party! Spring Break 2011 in  South Padre Island on St. Patrick's Day jamming to Snoop Dogg and Ghostland Observatory... what could be better? Oh ya, it's only $10!!! Red Bull Soundclash presents their first ever "Musical Conversation" between two bands with completely different styles playing it out in efforts to gain the crowd's love! Snoop Dogg and the Snoopadelics will be on one side and Ghostland Observatory on the other. The crowd? In the middle, free to pick and choose when and where they please.

Sometimes making choices sucks. SXSW or South Padre? Close call, but now us Padre goers can get a taste of the best of both worlds! The musical face off event will be going down at the Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark and starts at 7:00pm. Being a triple whammy; beach, break, and St. Patty's, this day is bound to get crazy fast. But if you want to make it all the way through the night, be sure to look into some day drinking tips for good measure. That would suck to pass out and miss out! I repeat: Snoop and Ghostland, for ten dollars! Get your tickets quick people, this show is bound to be sold out!