Posted by admin on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Any self-proclaimed fashionista prides herself on wearing outfits that can only be found in her closet. That’s the name of the game — PERSONAL style. Yeah, the style-savvy socialite might follow a couple of trends every season, but only with her own twist and tailored touch.  The only thing that holds a true fashion-forward diva back is cash flow. It’s kind of difficult to have your own, unique style when you’re forced to shop Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters clearance racks with the likes of everyone else. However, the glorious Interweb has made attaining that luxurious, low-price look as easy as pie.

Etsy.com, Amazon.com, and many other websites offer cheap alternatives to the clothes offered in the market today. Moreover, usually the style staples offered on these sites are from small retailers or hobbyists. Especially at Etsy.com, you can find over millions of items from people just like you who have put their own individual touch and spin on today’s top-notch trends. If you’re looking to up your wardrobe without going completely broke, I suggest you set your tasteful sights online.

Check out these college students’ redesigned vintage fashion line, Total Era Apparel, on Etsy.com: