It was an American movie classic that will be celebrated for years to come. A classic tale of two men just trying to make a difference in the world. Yes, Iâ€™m talking about White Chicks. White Chicks introduced the world to a line that was so dynamic, so major, so inspiring that it was reiterated nonstop in middle school campuses across America. Quote reiteration that was almost atÂ Mean Girls proportions:
â€œYou were thinking ittttt, but you said ittttt.â€ -Brit and Tiff Wilson
In honor of this glorious line and because I really enjoy talking shit, Iâ€™ve come up with a list of things everybodyâ€™s thinking, but no one says. Yes, I speak for everyone. Â Yes, you can comment more things you're thinking. Yes,
if you're cute, Â you can follow me on twitter. ;)
- Do you realize that youâ€™re ridingÂ a bicycle in a car lane? If so, can you move the hell out of the way? Unless youâ€™re hot, at which point, can you slow down so I can get a good look?
- Is wearing running shorts to class everyday a requirementÂ to be a Sorority girl?
- Can Betty White be immortal?
- Whoâ€™s Madonna?
- That bitch knows that picture isnâ€™t ugly;Â if she really thought so, why would she post it? She thinks she's cute fishing for complimentsâ€¦..I'm going to be fake and like it anyway and write something inspiring like â€œGiiiiirl, shut up. Youâ€™re so pretty!â€â€¦â€¦â€¦whore.
- Kim Kardashian should be everyoneâ€™s hero.
- Why is this girl wearing Aeropostale?
- Why is this boy wearing Aeropostale?
- Why is Aeropostale even open?
- â€œNo makeupâ€ pictures arenâ€™t for everyone.
- Whatâ€™s a Mitt Romney?
- Why isnâ€™t Lady Gaga running for president?
- What ever happened to that Kony guy? Did we get him? Because I spent like 30 dollars on one of those damn action kitsâ€¦
- WHEN IS PITBULL GOING TO STOP RAPPING?!!?
- Yeah, you swagged out. But why you on the bus stop?
- Yeah, you swagged out. But how much swag can their possibly be in that one snapback?
- Yeah. You swagged out. But why you still trying to pass TAKS?
- Kanye was right.
- Thereâ€™s a very big line between Thick and Morbidly Obese.
- Who the hell does Jason Derulo think he is?
- Michael Jackson is not a genre of dance.
- When the hell is a quality Mean Girls 2 going to be made?
- Whyâ€™re you dressed like youâ€™re going to the club? This is a mall!
And last, but certainly not least:
When is Zayn Malik from One DirectionÂ going to admit that heâ€™s in a relationship with Gregory Tate ;)