SB TV PRESENTS: FUN FUN FUN FEST VIDEO (part 1)

Posted by admin on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Remember Fun Fun Fun fest? No? Well, yeah, that's fair. It wassss like three months ago. 

And let's be real--you probably don't even remember what you did last night.

But the bottom line is that Fun Fun Fun fest was, well, pretty F'ing fun...fun...fun. (Oh, it DOES warrant that repetition.)

Personally, between jamming out to Spoon, Passion Pit and Neon Indian (NOT to be confused with Neon Trees by the way--I kept waiting for "Animal" to come on...needless to say, it never did), plus high-fiving little children (by proxy making their parents very uncomfortable) and trying to avoid the reach of the Lizard Man's tongue (don't ask), I had a pretttty badass time.

BUT if you weren't fortunate enough to go (and you didn't win the tickets we gave away), NEVER FEAR! You can totalllly live vicariously via this SICK ASS video our boys Travis White--aka TdashDUB of Dubwerth (catch our post about him here)--and Emmett Kerr-Perkinson put together. Enjoy Ryan Gosling sightings (well sorta) and accompanying Discovery Channel-esque narration, a one-on-one with a star of Comedy Central's Workaholics, an uncomfortably frequent use of the word "butthole" and me, ever-present Tecate in hand, getting progressively more...fun...as the weekend wears on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHzdDuCSsmw&list=UUUM9yG3EAiA2SjHx_eszD0A...