Say Anything & We Came As Romans Announce SXSW Showcase

Posted by admin on Friday, March 2, 2012

I know we're all jizzing in our pants over the fact that SXSW is less than two weeks away, and now I have some even better news to really get you excited.

Say Anything (Remember? I called her on the phone and she touched herself?) will be playing a showcase with We Came as Romans at Lucky 13 on March 16th. I'll definitely be there, and I bet you will be, too. We all remember when Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too came out and shocked us all with explicit lyrics that Mom always freaked out about as we jammed out in our room. Don't pretend like you didn't wish you were lead singer Max Bemis making that girl hot over the phone.

So, if you're ready to relive your teenage years and jam to some seriously fun tunes, meet me @ Lucky 13. I'll be the one outside the venue checking your badge.

Check out the rest of the SXSW 2012 lineup here. Tweet me your favorite Say Anything song and whether you'll be there at @sheynarae, and check out the video for Sexual Too below!

[metacafe]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-537033842/say_anything_wow_i_can_get_se...

If you think your band could be as big as these guys, enter the College Battle of the Bands!