Royal Wedding Guest List

Posted by admin on Friday, April 29, 2011

I was reading College's Candy's blog on Most expensive college parties, but the only thing on my mind this week is the world's most expensive and anticipated wedding! Yes, I am talking about the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate.

A total of 1900 people were invited to the wedding of the century! But who got invited?

This is what I know...

1. Prince Harry - Best man

2. Kate's sister Pippa Middleton - maid of Honor

3. 1,000 close friends from both Kate and Will (Charles and Diana were able to only invite 120 frineds and family)

4. Rumor has it that Kanye , Jay-z and Beyonce were all invited and maybe performing.

5. Elton John - Who was close to Prince William's mother Lady Diana

6. The Beckhams

7 James Blunt will be playing the church organ at the ceremony

8. French President Nicolas Sarkozy and President Obama's family were not invited! Sources said it is because the wedding is not a political occasion.

Kate's wedding dress is still a secret ! Sources said that she has three wedding dress total incase one leaks!

Who will be throwing a Royal Wedding watch/tea party? Will you be tuning in? Did you watch the Lifetime movie?

also check out Abby's post You are (not) cordially invited - to check out absurd royal merchandises !

As always Comment below or send me a tweet! @studybreaks_hou and @leungtiffany