For some reason, it seems that midterms week and the week before Halloween have fallen on the same 7 days. If youâ€™re like me, you havenâ€™t had ANY time to prepare a costume but you still want to have a ballinâ€™, individual outfit for all of your weekend shenanigans. Here are my top 5 easiest, cheapest, dumbest Halloween costumes that you can throw together in a minute:
- Human Leaf Blower: Attach a leaf to a cap. Wear the cap to parties and blow the leaf as you please.
- A Creepy Cullen: Dress well, powder your skin, and use a pair of plastic vampire teeth.
- Snooki: You know the drill. Too much make-up, hair pouf, super tiny black dress.
- Presidential Candidate: Buy the mask. Simple. As. That.
- E-Z Zombie: Buy cheap Halloween makeup, zombie-fy your face, rip up a white Hanes t-shirt and draw red â€œbloodâ€ on it. Easy as pie.