Posted by admin on Thursday, October 25, 2012

For some reason, it seems that midterms week and the week before Halloween have fallen on the same 7 days. If you’re like me, you haven’t had ANY time to prepare a costume but you still want to have a ballin’, individual outfit for all of your weekend shenanigans. Here are my top 5 easiest, cheapest, dumbest Halloween costumes that you can throw together in a minute:

1. Human Leaf Blower: Attach a leaf to a cap. Wear the cap to parties and blow the leaf as you please.
  2. A Creepy Cullen: Dress well, powder your skin, and use a pair of plastic vampire teeth.
  3. Snooki: You know the drill. Too much make-up, hair pouf, super tiny black dress.
  4. Presidential Candidate: Buy the mask. Simple. As. That.
  5. E-Z Zombie: Buy cheap Halloween makeup, zombie-fy your face, rip up a white Hanes t-shirt and draw red “blood†on it. Easy as pie.
If you want to go all out for Halloween, do something fantastic, like Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. They're all sorts of cute with their milk and cookies costume. Don't you want to eat 'em up (pun intended)?