10 OBVIOUS REASONS YOU SHOULD VOTE

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today, my fraaaands, is THE LAST DAY to REGISTER TO VOTE up hurrrrr in Texas. And while I'd like to pretend that the blue dot of Austin is significant enough to override this big-ass red state (or at least turn it purple--come onnnn), it's probably not happening. But I'm still gonna go vote my ass off come November 6th and YOU SHOULD TOOOO! If you haven't been harassed enough by clipboard and pen-wielding persuaders--and MTV, naturally--to register to vote, here are a few more reasons. Because I'm obv more influential than all that bizzz.

1. IF YOU DON'T VOTE, YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN 

Sorry, but it's true. If you don't even make an effort to have your voice heard via ballot, you can't bitch about what X candidate does during their term(s). That's like telling the waiter at a restaurant to surprise you and then being like "WTF--CRABCAKES?! THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Except these are crab cakes you're going to have to eat for the next four years. Hope you like seafood, slacker.

2. IT'S JUST WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE 18, YO

Voting is a right of passage--like driving at 16 or drinking at 17  21 or buying porn whenever the hell you're old enough to buy porn. And let's not pretend we don't do all those on the daily. (Just me?!)

3. IT'S A ONCE-IN-EVERY-FOUR-YEARS EXPERIENCE! 

Like the World Cup! Or the Winter (and Summer) Olympics! That means you're only gonna be able to do it (presuming you live 100 years, can only vote once you're 18 and my math isn't too shitty) liiiike 22 times! And a good portion of those aren't guaranteed unless you get someone to wheelchair your ass to the polls. Take advantage while you can.

4. SHIT TAKES 2 SECONDS

Literally.

5. EVERYBODY'S DOING IT!

You wanna be cool, don't you?! Let peer pressure persuade your ass to get to the polls!

6. PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT (/ARE FIGHTING) FOR THIS RIGHT

Don't embarrass your ancestors because you're too goddamn lazy to get off the couch and  break away from Breaking Bad.

7. BECAUSE MILEY WANTS YOU TO

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AeRFhwSYVQ[/youtube]

And Neil Patrick Harris, and the guy that plays Serena's gay younger brother on Gossip Girl's and that always-angry lady from Glee.

8. BECAUSE YOU'LL PROBABLY GET A SWEET-ASS STICKER

And let's be real, that shit never gets old.

9. YOU'LL GET TO UTILIZE EVERYTHING YOU LEARNED ON THE COLBERT REPORT

NATION, do you really want all those hours spent watching Comedy Central to go to waste?!

10. THESE MEMES TOLD YOU TO

And let's be real--there's nothing more convincing than Ryan Gosling and that smug motherf***er Willy Wonka

CLICK HERE OR HERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE NOW!

Comments

ED can be a result of several contributing factors, which include mental issues, wellness issues and damage to the member. Mental issues that a sufferer may go through can have a damaging result on their power to create and keep a healthy hard-on. These issues can be the result of a variety of factors, such as a high level of stress at work and home, a partner that is not supportive, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count by diet</a>

ED can be a outcome of several contributing factors, which include mental issues, wellness issues and damage to the penis. Mental issues that a sufferer may see can have a damaging result on their power to create and keep a firm erection. These issues can be the result of a variety of factors, such as living a stress filled life, a partner that is not supporting, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count chinese herb</a>