Posted by admin on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Careful--she may have the syph

Whoa...talk about a cock block.

A porn trade group (naturally) has called for a halt on the production of porn all over the country in fear of a Syphilis outbreak after one of the...performers...tested positive for the disease.

Now the idea of an STD outbreak in an industry where business IS pleasure and your paycheck is based on zee banging isn't quiiiite farfetched. It seems like everyone in Hollywood has already hooked up with everyone else--and they're not even paid to do it--so imagine how it is in the porn industry equivalent. Every co-star is another notch on the bedpost (and awkward courtesy phone call to make, Miranda from Sex and the City-style, when there's a Chlamydia diagnosis.) But Syphilis?? That seems so...medieval. Like Lupus...or Cholera...or Whooping Cough.

There's currently a call for the performers--over 1,000 of them--to get tested. Until then, the shooting (and sexing) will be at a standstill.

Freaking syphilis...who wouldn't would've thought.