Playboy Dreams

Posted by admin on Thursday, March 12, 2009

A childhood dream has come true - I have had a 20 minute conversation with a playmate of the year. Yesterday I got to interview Sara Jean Underwood. I had to keep it professional and everything but it was fun. I wish it could have been a face to face interview, but alas, she is in Lubbock. 

At the end of the interview, she asked me if I was coming to their party thing later that night. Sadly, I had to inform her I was in Austin. I am sure her heart was broken. I contemplated making the six hour drive to see her but when I looked at the clock it was almost 7 and I am sure she would have been in bed by the time I see the lights of Lubbock and it might be a tad bit weird if I just showed up and said I have been driving 6 hours to see you…even though she probably has seen weirder things as Playmate of the year on a daily basis. After the interview, Steve also informed me that Study Breaks had a room set aside in the Apartment that sponsored the event and it was right next to hers. I guess some things just aren’t meant to happen. Fate was not on my side, but I did enjoy talking to her.