Posted by admin on Thursday, July 12, 2012

As most may know, Bill Murray is a bit of a party crasher, seen doing everything from partying it up in NYC to DJing at a local bar in Austin. Now he is taking his party antics across the U.S.  That’s right, he will be touring the US and crashing parties, and you will have a chance to party with Bill F’in Murray himself, because it just so happens that his last tour date is in Austin, Texas on September 10th. You can download a full list of tour dates and locations here. If you would like a chance for Bill Murray to crash your party, there are a few guidelines according to his agent Paul Horner:

Horner states, “All we ask is that if Mr. Murray does decide to crash your party, please give him his space. He’s a human being, just like you and me. He’s just looking for a good time and a fun way to connect with fans. At these parties, Mr. Murray does not want to be called ‘Bill Murray’ but instead wants to be referred to as ‘Kaiser Soze.’ Activities that Mr. Murray enjoys are drinking and karaoke. Having those two things at your party will definitely increase your chances of him making an appearance. Also it is extremely important that any house or location interested in participating have a sheet or banner of some kind attached to their establishment the night of the party. It must say in big bold letters, ‘BILL MURRAY CAN CRASH HERE’. This will let Mr. Murray know at what locations he is welcome.â€

There you have it! Booze, Karaoke and a place to stay are the key to Mr. Murray's heart.

There is even a Bill Murray Party Crashing Tour Hotline: (785) 273-0325

Cities are already on top of it. Come on Austin!

Time to find my BFM shirt courtesy of TheChive.com