OBAMA HITS UP MTV FOR INTERVIEW

Posted by admin on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What do the President, teen moms, Jersey turnpiking and "seven strangers...picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped...to find out what happens...when people stop being polite....and start getting real" have in common?!

It's not what you think.

Okay, it's exactly what you think---MTV, THAT'S WHAT!

And I think it's safe to say that Obama won't be gracing the channel as a walking example of baby mama drama (though had Obamacare been doling out free BC back in the day, it probably woulda really helped out Amber, Maci and all those other babes with babies). Odds are he won't be fist-pumping or getting hammered and hooking up with his roommates in the hot tub either.

(Which is kind of unfortunate, because watching any of the above would be admittedly AWESOME.)

Nah, in an effort to appeal to our totez politically active generation, Obama will be appearing on MTV Friday in a live 30-minute interview that will air on 5 networks and probably center around things that are, ya know, slightlyyyy more relevant than who's getting sent home on The Challenge...like the issues of our age group--i.e. jobs and the cost of college and shitttt.

But hey, if he wants to make a band, star in  True Life: I'm the President, Bitchezzz  or get his GTL on while he's at it--hell, he'd get my vote.

Tune in Friday at 5 p.m. Eastern time (thatttt is 4 central) and on tape delay at 5 p.m. Pacific time and be sure to post your questions for the president on MTV's Facebook page.

Note: Mitt Romney will be doing a similar special on another network...but you probably can't afford it :(