Nik Wallenda

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's times like this where you wonder, is impossible really real? Are there things in this world that we are unable to do? Or is it simply, that the world doesn't believe in us and we don't believe in ourselves.
If you tuned into ABC tonight, I'm sure you know what I am talking about. Nik Wallenda, the "DAREDEVIL," walked across the Niagara Falls, from the United States to Canada. Something they say he has dreamed of since he was little boy. People said he couldn't do it and honestly, I was waiting for the moment to see him fall, like the most of us. But he believed in himself and not what the world believed. Most of us tuned in to watch him fall. How many of us tuned in to watch him make history? We can do anything we set are minds to do. Whether it be in school or out of school, impossible doesn't stand a chance, when we genuinely believe in ourselves.
Nik Wallenda said he currently has permits in place to prepare for his next goal, to walk across the Grand Canyon. Next time, I'll be tuned in to watch him make history, not to see him fall.
Follow your dreams. Impossible means nothing![gallery link="file" columns="2" orderby="rand"]