Most popular fast food in the U.S.

Posted by admin on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Alright, It's no secret that we Americans love our fast food.

With a McDonald's on every corner, it's hard to resist the urge for those sinfully delicious salted hot-off-the-greaser fries sometimes. Business Insider has put together a list of the top 15 fast foot chains in the nation that brought in a combined total of....drum roll please... $115 BILLION in sales last year. Holy balls--now that shit cray. Can't say as though I am too surprised seeing as how obesity and overweight issues skyrocket everyday--no wonder with those kind of sales statistics!

Here is a list of some of the top winners that raked in the dough and contributed to the cellulite residing on your ass and thighs as we speak.

#1- McDonald's- Well lookie there, no surprise! McDonald's takes the cake and raked in $34.2 billion in sales in 2011. Holy Big 'n' Tasty.

oh yeeeeaahh- salty greasy goodness.

#2- Subway- This one surprised me a bit, but Subway brought in $11.4 billion in sales last year, and I guess more Americans are attempting healthy ways of eating then we think.

Eat freshhhh...kinda.

#3- Starbucks- Can't go down the street 15 feet anymore without seeing one of these babies on the corner. Starbucks contributed $9.75 billion of sales last year.

You can't escape this mermaid...

#4-Wendy's- The freckly faced redhead girl has somethin' to smile about as Wendy's raked in $8.5 billion in sales. And with their new "Baconator" now out on the menu... lord only knows.

holy loaded potato to the left..

#5- Burger King- The home of the Whopper brought in $8.4 billion in sales last year. Although it wasn't too happy when a certain red passed it in sales.

whooper it uuup.

-So there you have it, some of the top competitors of the fast food market that are raking in dough every day faster than we can say salty-fry-heart-attack. For more on sinfully good food and current trending topics, check out our other blogs and our facebook page!