Posted by admin on Thursday, August 16, 2012

In true balls-to-the-wall fashion, the other day Miley Cyrus decided to go all one-chop-shop on her locks and hack off...well...almost all her hair--

#LIKEABOSS

The twittersphere proceeded to get KRUNK on the poor girl, the majority, it seems, blasting her drastic choice to say bye-bye to the bob she'd recently adopted and opt to get her androgyny on with this badass look:

Get it girrrrl...boy?...GIRL!

And surrrre it's not--shall we say--traditional...but personally, I think she looks like a badass. And it's not like she pulled a Britney Spears and shaved it all off then went to town beating paparazzi down with an umbrella (yet).

And in between her departure from Disney and her latest action--adopting this Agyness Deyn-esque peroxide pixie --homegirl has been up to a lot of antics. (Her best friend Leslie says that she's just bein' Miley.) But when you consider the fact she's been hitting the bong or whatever (am I getting her confused with Phelps??) and provocatively posing with penis-shaped cakes, is a hot little haircut reallllly that big a deal?

Survey of society says: Yes.

Soooo, courtesy of College Candy, CLICK HERE TO SEE THE 30 MOST DRAMATIC CELEBRITY HAIRCUT TRANSFORMATIONS OF ALL TIME.

...Miley's doesn't even come close.