Posted by admin on Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's called March Madness for a reason.

A 68-year-old Kentucky fan and a 71-year-old Louisville fan were discussing sports at the DIALYSIS CLINIC when things got heated.

The Kentucky fan, Ed Wilson, was actually hooked up to his dialysis machine when he decided to flip his middle finger at Charles Taylor, the Louisville fan, after overhearing his predictions for who will win it all.

Guess what happens next...Taylor (Louisville fan), upon recieving the middle finger, walked right up to Wilson (Kentucky Fan) and punched him IN THE FACE. 

The men had a tussle (well as much of a tussle as you can have when one of the guys in the fight is still attached to a dialysis machine), no charges were filed and Georgetown police say the case is closed.

The Louisville/Kentucky rivalry is boiling over with both teams looking to make a run the National Championship.

Kentucky is a HUGE favorite to win it all, but Louisville has no intention of making it easy.

Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals arrive at the Final Four as that team who got there without much of an offense. On the other side, you have John Calipari's Kentucky Wildcats, who have more talent than can play on the court at one time. Not to mention, they have been setting the bar this season on defense.

These two coaches have a lot to win, but even more to lose.

If Kentucky finds a way to lose to Louisville, Wildcats fans will never hear the end of it....ever. They'd have to leave the state, and even then, they would be followed just to be heckled more.

These two teams love their basketball teams the same way Texans love their football teams. Regardless of who wins, there will be yelling, shouting, and maybe even rioting. This has the potential to be one of the best games of the tournament. But if you ask me, I think Kentucky runs away with this one. Although, I'll be pulling for Louisville...cause it just isn't March Madness without a big upset.

Just for your pleasure, here is a video of two old men fighting about a rivalry that is many decades old....AWESOME.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emv_DBTlbro[/youtube]

Other sports articles:

Sweet 16 Crash Course

Tim Tebow is not a JET

Peyton In; Manning Out