Kim and Kanye: 2getha 4eva & eva.

Posted by admin on Monday, April 9, 2012

Kim and Kanye? Have you ever heard of a more drama-inducing celebrity couplet?

They "have now just started dating" a source told People magazine.

Here they are flirting unabashedly.

The real juice exists in Kanye's song "Theraflu" where he sings (is it really singing?) "I'll admit, I fell in love with Kim… 'Round the same time she had fell in love with him… That's cool, babygirl, do ya thing… Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." WHAT? Kanye uses the L word? The 'him', of course refers to ol' Kris Humphries, Kim's soon-to-be-ex husband of 72 whole days who plays for the New Jersey Nets, owned by, you guessed it, best buddy Jay-Z.

Now that the marriage is all but officially over, Kim is moving on to new heights. The Kanye-Kim, K-squared "friends" were seen leaving a showing of The Hunger Games together as well as partaking in lunch the next day. And apparently, even Kim Kardashian walks the walk of shame as she was seen leaving West's apartment wearing the SAME CLOTHES from the evening before. Scandalous.

Kim's walk of shame look.

Kris (what is Kim's obsession with K's?) is completely unfazed by the rebound, sources tell TMZ.

Whatever. Listen to Kanye's "Theraflu" hit below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXirML6uHpM[/youtube]