Posted by admin on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Check out that Chloe Dao for NUO Satchel!

Did you remember to vote for your favorite bags from our 20 bags for under $20 feature? Well, Kellie Deyo did! Not only did she win a super chic Chloe Dao bag but she also recieved a $30 shopnuo.com gift card!

For those of you Project Runway lovers, Chloe Dao (the fabulous desinger of the NUO satchel) was the winner of the show's second season and has obviously put the grand prize of $100,000 to start her own fashion line to good use.

"I absolutely love it," exclaimed Kellie when stopped by the Study Breaks office to pick up her prize. "This bag is adorable!"

Study Breaks Magazine is always running contests to give YOU, our awesome reader, free swag. In fact, our next one is the Cover Girl Contest. You may not win a fabulous Chloe Dao bag but you will get to grace to cover of Study Breaks Magazine!

Make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with everything Study Breaks.