Justin Timberlake Entering the Marriage World... Soon

Posted by admin on Thursday, October 18, 2012

From boy band superstar to now respectable man in the entertainment industry, Justin Timberlake is set to wed (it's okay to shed a few tears, I understand) in Italy. Justin Timberlake is getting married. It's not an if, maybe or possible situation--it's happening. He's now going to be a part of the married crew in the celebrity world, alongside Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt and David Beckham. All that's left, for me of course, is Ryan Gosling.

Photo Courtesy of Us Magazine

Justin and his soon-to-be-wife, Jessica Biel welcomed several, actually about 50 guests, to their private pre-wedding party Wednesday evening in Puglia, Italy. Andy Samberg was among many guests to be a part of the celebration in Italy. The party was a small romantic celebration amongst close friends, who happen to be A-list celebrities, and family. The pre-party bash included cocktails, dinner, oh and a fireworks display, reports Us. A firework display? Can it get anymore romantic than that?

Just a few pics to remember the bachelor.

#neverforget