Italian Battle - Kind of

Posted by admin on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

1. I am a part of a very large Italian family that stands by the notion that they can cook the best food ever, so why go out to eat? With that said, we are typically 90% against eating at most Italian restaurants, specifically targeting chain restaurants like Macaroni Grill and Olive Garden. Before yesterday I hadn't stepped into a Macaroni Grill for probably 15 years. Let me just state for my families sake, that my boyfriend Jason had a sweet gift card for our meal.

Now with all of that babble, I've got to admit that I had a pretty bomb sandwich there. It was a prosciutto sammie, so I couldn't resist. I got my server to substitute their bland veggies with their roasted vegetables that is usually served with the lamb which are tons tastier.

I'm not saying that I'll be back to The Mac Grill anytime soon. However I will give them props for at least one tasty sandwich.

2. Trattoria Lisina is a part of the Mandola Estate and Winery in Dripping Springs. It is by far one of the best Italian restaurants I've been to surrounding the Austin area. Between their menu, wine selection and location, this place is just plain awesome.  I ordered one of my fav seafood pasta dishes. I can't resist any pasta with whole clams and muscles.

With that said, I highly recommend a trip to the Mandola Estate and Winery!!

So what about you? What's the best Italian food you've had in Austin?

Buon Appetito !

Comments

Male erectile dysfunction can be a effect of various contributing factors, which include mental issues, well-being issues and damage to the erectile organ. Psychological issues that a patient may experience can have a damaging result on their ability to create and keep a steady hard-on. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, such as high stress levels, a partner that is not supportive, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>how to increase sperm count and quality naturally</a>