How to cure your Bieber Fever

Posted by admin on Friday, June 24, 2011

Easy: watch his perfume commercial.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVxVpNvb79g[/youtube]

Where do I even begin? First of all, he is 17, so I'm pretty sure if he was kissing all over my neck like that, it would be illegal. Second of all, whoever thought it would be cool for him to be flying through the air like a punked out Peter Pan should be fired. Third, that has to be the ugliest perfume bottle I have ever seen in my life. I could go on and on but in all honesty, this horrible commercial speaks for itself. My Bieber fever has reduced and I will no longer listen to "Baby" on repeat (unless it is the Glee version, of course).

However, this is not the first time I have questioned my obsession. Pictures of him and Selena groping each other on the beach, anyone?

EW

In case you missed the caption, ew. I mean come on, really? Do you think they are doing the dirty? I don't even want to think about it. I just don't see how anyone is attracted to him in any kind of sexual way. He looks like a child. Oh yeah, that's because he IS a child.

What do you think of the Biebs? Let us know. Don't be ashamed if you have the Bieber fever. Though if you still have it after watching that commercial or staring at that picture, I may or may not judge you a little. ;)