Hot Looks for the Stylish Dude

Posted by admin on Sunday, July 8, 2012

I could do without those sunglasses, but I'm impressed with his ability to incorporate the stripes and still look subtle.

Preppy, beachy, cocky. He can even pull off the man-jewelry, or "manery" thing with that wrist wrap.

I never thought I'd see the day when a guy can look hot in nearly cat-eye shades, but alas. It happened.

Two-tone suit? Skinny tie? Scruff? He is a little bit of James Bond mix with a little bit of someone I want to take as my plus one to a wedding.

The perfect weekend look for the man having a bad hair day. Casual, but still better than basketball shorts.

Bulky slogan sweatshirt is balanced by the slim fitted pants (huge right now for guys... obviously) and high top sneakers. Bonus points for the jet/airplane/flying aircraft in the background.

The man can layer.

Casual, effortless, laid back. Any guy can pull this off.

Proof that cuffing your shirt and shorts completely changes the look of an outfit. Preppy/beachy pulled together with the soft punk vibes of the Converse.

This is the perfect combination for the ever-elusive "Dressy casual" dress code for dudes.

I don't know. But I like it.

All images from lookbook.nu