Hats on for Summer!

Posted by admin on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

With the hot beams of the summer sun beginning to beat down, what better way to cool off and look cute in the sun besides wearing a fun summer hat? Summer 2011 fashion has many must have accessories, but at the top of the list is definitely the summer  hat.

There are many different styles of hats for a variety of different occasions. Check out some of my top picks to see which hat will best match your style and your activities.

Basic Straw Floppy Hat

Anyone can pull off wearing this simple tan hat. It’s casualness is perfect for a day at the beach or laying poolside.

Straw Fedora

Guys aren’t the only ones who can rock the fedora! Fedoras can dress up any outfit and bring out that classy appeal that some people are looking for. A cute summer dress would compliment one of these perfect.

Panama Hat

These hats remind me of vacations, and that’s where they should be worn! Their brim is a little shorter than the floppy hat, so a pair of sunglasses should be worn to block the rest of the sun rays.

White Floppy Hat

Although this hat resembles the basic straw floppy hat, I figured that white straw needed its own category. White straw is a tad more classy than tan straw, and therefore can be worn to dress up your beach attire. Tie a colorful scarf around it to give it an extra flare.

Cowgirl Hat

If you’re from the country and you like it that way, then definitely choose to sport the classic cowgirl hat. These are great for showing off your sporty side.

Have fun picking out your favorite hats! Don’t be afraid to wear them everyday! Who says good fashion can’t repeat itself?

If you find anymore cute summer hats, leave a comment tweet me your finds @allisonasbury.