Good or Bad Life Habits? Vote Now.

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ever wake up and have to seriously question the moral fiber of your soul? You ask your self, "What the hell am I  doing with my life?" Don't feel so bad about yourself. I promise I'm worse. I like to give you guys small glimpses to my work-a-holic rock star life. A lot of this can be summed up with pictures of my desk at work.

Survival

Crunk is new to the market. It's an energy pixie stick. No lie. Yes, I do tend to "get crunk" in the office from time to time, especially because a lot of my job includes late nights downtown covering parties, shows and openings. Hardest job ever, I know. Luckily, NOHO keeps me hungover free each morning when I drag myself back into the office.

Cast your vote? Am I successful, well balanced rock star or a struggling alcoholic enabled by pretty euphemisms and well crafted excuses?

Comments

ED can be a outcome of various contributive factors, which include psychological issues, wellbeing issues and damage to the erectile organ. Mental issues that a sufferer may experience can have a negative outcome on their power to create and keep a unwavering erection. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, which include living a stress filled life, a sex partner that is not supporting, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>www.how to increase sperm count.com</a>

Erectile dysfunction can be a outcome of several contributive factors, which include mental issues, well-being issues and damage to the member. Psychological issues that a patient may go through can have a negative effect on their ability to create and keep a steady hard-on. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, which include living a stress filled life, a sexual partner that is not supportive, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count by food</a>