Good or Bad Life Habits? Vote Now.

Posted by admin on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ever wake up and have to seriously question the moral fiber of your soul? You ask your self, "What the hell am I  doing with my life?" Don't feel so bad about yourself. I promise I'm worse. I like to give you guys small glimpses to my work-a-holic rock star life. A lot of this can be summed up with pictures of my desk at work.

Survival

Crunk is new to the market. It's an energy pixie stick. No lie. Yes, I do tend to "get crunk" in the office from time to time, especially because a lot of my job includes late nights downtown covering parties, shows and openings. Hardest job ever, I know. Luckily, NOHO keeps me hungover free each morning when I drag myself back into the office.

Cast your vote? Am I successful, well balanced rock star or a struggling alcoholic enabled by pretty euphemisms and well crafted excuses?

Comments

ED can be a outcome of various contributive factors, which include psychological issues, wellbeing issues and damage to the erectile organ. Mental issues that a sufferer may experience can have a negative outcome on their power to create and keep a unwavering erection. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, which include living a stress filled life, a sex partner that is not supporting, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>www.how to increase sperm count.com</a>

Erectile dysfunction can be a outcome of several contributive factors, which include mental issues, well-being issues and damage to the member. Psychological issues that a patient may go through can have a negative effect on their ability to create and keep a steady hard-on. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, which include living a stress filled life, a sexual partner that is not supportive, depression and low self-esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count by food</a>