Glam Nails

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Move aside reality stars with their own brand of  fragrance,  The new way to be a big hit in the entertainment industry is to have a nail polish color named after you!

Be Sure to check out our friend, Kembrel's RGB Eco Friendly Nails and Polish Picks for Spring!

Soon to be Princess,Kate Middleton not only scored  Princess Diana's blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond as an engagement ring with Prince Williams, now she also has her own nail polish, by the brand Butter London, the nail color is called "No More Waity Katie" it is a lilac glitter color nail polish. The name was inspired by her eight years relationship with Prince Williams

In America, OPI and Nicole by OPI also has celebrity inspired collections from stars like Katy Perry, Serena Williams, and Justin Bieber.

For the tennis Champion, Serena William's Glam Slam collection will run in conjunction with the Australian Open in January January, French Open in May, Wimbledon in June and the US Open in August, with two shades debuting with each competition. William’s polish shades will fall into the “shattered†line of fingernail hues. On the side note,We didn’t know that Ms. Serena thought much about her nails with all of the intense tennis training, but apparently she is even studying to be a manicurist at a Palm Beach nail school. Though The fun begins with the upcoming match down under, where Simply Smashing will paint tips in a glowing yellow-vert that bursts with Williams' vibrant sense of style.

Justin Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl collection are the cure for "Bieber Fever". With nail polish color names inspired with his songs titles: One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (dark blue), OMB! (bright red), and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter). These high school girls cannot resist.

With OPI being a California based brand, we have to include the original California Girl, Katy Perry,who is known for her funky colors in make up and wardrobe, The nail colors are no different. The collection will include Teenage Dream (a plummy pink sparkle), Not Like the Movies (metallic silver), Last Friday Night (a Crayola blue glitter), and The One That Got Away (a deepest dark berry purple.) The names are also inspired by her song titles.

"Katy is known world-wide for her innovative style and is always surprising us with her wild nail designs. When we learned about Katy's love for lacquers, we couldn't resist the opportunity to work together to create this glamorous collection," says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI executive vice president and artistic director.

Which one would you be wearing this spring? I am all for the Katy's One That Got Away  and Serena's Shattered nail polish! Feel free to show off your freshly done manicures with twitpics!  @studybreaks_hou / @leungtiffany

- HerCampus

Comments

Erectile dysfunction can be a effect of several contributing factors, which include mental issues, wellbeing issues and damage to the erectile organ. Mental issues that a patient may experience can have a disconfirming outcome on their power to create and keep a steady erection. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, such as high stress levels, a sex partner that is not supporting, depression and decreased self esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count in natural way</a>