"Free Man" Now Offered With Shoe Purchase in Malaysia

Posted by admin on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The shoe store Shoes Shoes Shoes in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is now offering women a free date with a hunky (possibly rich) gentlemen whenever they purchase a pair of shoes.

Yeah, seriously.

The way it works is the men sign up on a dating site, pick 20 shoes they'd like their date to wear and promise to pay anywhere from 10-100% of the purchase price. When a woman purchases a pair of shoes, they can go online and see their selection of men they could potentially go out with. If she agrees and goes on one date, she can be reimbursed for her shoes.

So, shoe prostitution? Sexist, maybe? Greatest idea ever? Potentially all men with foot (or shoe?) fetishes?

I'm not sure, but I don't know if I'd mind grabbing a pair of heels then checking out rich guys that would like to take me out in them. Not saying I'd go through with it...but...you know, makes shoe shopping extra fun.

Not to mention the fact that in order to advertise this deal the store has started using hunky promo models in their windows and around the store. If that doesn't convince you that there's nothing wrong with this, I don't know what will.

What do you think about this deal? Tweet me your thoughts at @sheynarae!