Posted by admin on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Word on the street is the way to a man's heart is through his stomach (aka, ladies, guys like food)...

chOcolate with the big O

And let's be real--bros seem to be pretty fond of porn too. SO WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED...

No, I'm not talking about creepy fetishes where guys get off by feeding obese naked women cake (I saw it on TV...really); I'm talking about a new fad trending on Facebook and Twitter known as FOOD PORN. Essentially what this "food porn" amounts to is people snapping pics of their mouthwatering meals--be it a heart attack-inducing burger or a destining-you-for-Diabetes dessert--and doing what we feel the need to do to everything, good or bad, nowadays: SHOW IT TO EVERYONE! USING TECHNOLOGY!

Well, fancy that.

And granted it's not technicallllyyyy porn--i.e. nobody's bangin'--but let's be real...that souffle you had Saturday night was kindddda more enjoyable than the sex that followed. (And whipped cream in the bedroom isn't sexy; it's sticky. You're not fooling anyone with your #fatpeopleforeplay.) It's okay--we don't judge here.

Food Network--the new Youporn

So next time you're about to dig into a meal that literally looks too good to eat (that naturally you ARE, in fact, going to eat), be sure to snap a pic for posterity...but primarily to show your Facebook friends.

For more UBER-ENLIGHTENING blog posts:

How To Wear a Detachable Collar

Why Study Abroad? An ABC Explanation

Cheap Flight Tickets