FEELING HORNY? Get yo' geek chic on

Posted by admin on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Okayyyy, I stretched a little with the title to grab your attention; we're talking eyewear, not sex here. Perverts.

ANYWAYS, what I'm referring to is the glory of horn-rimmed glasses--helping everyone look smarter than they really are! The fashionable frames experienced a resurgence a while back and are still, more than ever, poppin' up on babes and bros everywhere. So for this specific piece, I'd like to offer some words of sartorial (sarcastic) wisdom and focus on fashion for the fellas. Because it's way more fun for me to Google image guys than girls.

Bottom line bros, is no matter what look/image/whatev you're trying to project whilst getting your 20/20 on, horn-rimmed glasses will help you do it! (Or at least make you look smarter than you actuallllly are :) )

Four eyes have never looked so hot.

Okay, in all fairness, this might be his post-eyeliner days

THE LOOK: I write music and/or poetry in the dark and I have kick-ass bangs and can apply eyeliner better than my girlfriend.

THE ICON: Pete Wentz, circa whenever Pete Wentz was relevant I suppose.

Although essentially a D-List celeb at the moment, homeboy is fiiiiine as hell

THE LOOK: I've been a Teen People pull-out poster multiple times and no, I'm not shaving my unibrow. Ever.

THE ICON: Josh Hartnett. Dreamboat from circa 2002. Totez worth emulating.

Fancy frames, Johnny

THE LOOK: I'm a pirate. No wait--the Mad Hatter. Okay fine, just call me Willy Wonka. I'm broody and versatile and shit and chicks dig me.

THE ICON: Johnny Depp. You really should've gotten that from the context clues.

awkwardddd

THE LOOK: I'm actually a girl.

THE ICON: Hilary Duff...post-Lizzie McGuire, pre-pregnancy

so hawwwt

THE LOOK: "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

THE ICON: Anyone who's been in an underwear ad, boy band or generally just makes girls squeal a lot.

Just doin' the NBA thing and shitttttt

THE LOOK: I'm paid millions of dollars to hoop--but I still look good. Like, really good. And smart! Beauty, brains and brawn--forget triple-doubles, that's essentially a triple-triple, baby!

THE ICON: Amar'e Stoudemire...or any of the players I've seen sporting frames in press conferences every commercial break during playoffs.

So there you have it--

The best ways to sport HOT horn-rimmed glasses. Clearly I'm a professional in the male eyewear spectrum. Now excuse me while I go apply at GQ...or Lenscrafters.

MORE STYLE FOR YOU GUYS:

6 Bar Looks That Look Hot on Dudes