Essie Winter 2011 Collection Gives Back to Alpha Delta Pi

Posted by admin on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alpha Delta Pi Sorority sisters with their free Essie gifts and $500 towards their charity, the Ronald McDonald House.

You've heard our photographer, Kaitlyn, and me blog about our awesome Essie experience as they gave away free mini-manicures at HEB last week for their Bling It On Sorority Challenge. Since then and completely addicted to their beautiful wintery shades, I've bought Cocktail Bling and going back to HEB to pick up Bobbing For Baubles. It's been on my mind all week.

Cocktail Bling

Bobbing For Baubles

During last weekend's event, 16 sororities competed to win $500 for their philanthropy of choice, as part of an event at HEB stores to celebrate essie’s Winter 2011 Cocktail Bling Collection. The ladies of Alpha Delta PI were the winners, sending more than 50 members out for mini-manicures. The Alpha Delta PI’s winnings will go to the Ronald McDonald House.

Lucky girls!

Congratulations again to the ladies of ADPi for winning Essie's Bling It On Sorority Challenge!

Have a favorite Essie shade? Leave a comment or tweet me @jenniferzhenyu.