Dubstep Pioneers--Skream and Benga Ticket Giveaway: Retweet to Win 2 from Red Bull Music Academy!

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Friday, July 20, 2012

The ?uestlove approved (see link) ----> Red Bull Music Academy wants to hook  you and a friend up, August 5th with--not one, but TWO FREE tickets to experience Dubstep originators, Skream and Benga at ACL Live with special guests 12th Planet and Applied Pressure.

Together Skream and Benga have created an impenetrable low-end fortress that has solidified their reputation as one of the most explosive duos to step up to the decks from Europe to anywhere.

Filtering UK bass though the dark smog of Los Angeles skies, 12th Planet crafts epic subwoofer ballads that have left smoldering ground-zeros of the some of the world’s largest EDM festivals.

This is going to be rad and you won't want to miss out. All YOU have to do is RETWEET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN TWO FREE TICKETS! That's right, now you have a perfect reason to take that special someone you've been eyeing without breaking the bank. This is a $60 - $70 value and well worth the extra clicks required of your mouse.

Check out all the event details HERE!