Posted by admin on Friday, September 14, 2012

Courtesy of Jenny at collegecandy.com:

You’ve noticed a change, but you haven’t been able to figure out what is actually taking place in today’s dating world. One thing is certain, though: calling mom doesn’t help much. How do you explain the significance of that really incredible gchat conversation you had with a new guy? Or the excitement you felt when he added you on facebook and immediately liked your latest status update? How do you make her understand that it’s totally normal to meet at a guy at a bar after a (non competitive) game of kickball? And how do you then explain that it definitely means something that he made sure he was playing flip cup against you the entire night? Don’t even think about explaining flip cup. “No mom, it wasn’t a date-date, but…â€

If you’re a single girl currently breathing, you can probably relate. I mean, how many ‘date-dates’ have you been on in the last month? And how many do you have on the calendar for the next two weeks? And why do you we feel the need to modify ‘dates’ with ‘date’? Because dating is dead, ladies. And I had the pleasure of attending the funeral.

Jessica Massa and Rebecca Wiegand, the masterminds behind wtfisupwithmylovelife.com laid dating to rest in style, and from the ashes emerged the book that will change your love life forever:The Gaggle.  It’s the guide to looking at your love life in a whole new light. It’s embracing what Jessica has coined as the ‘postdating’ society and letting all the men in your life and all of the non-dates (we’ll get to these later) you go on lead you to that soul shaking love you want. Oh, think you don’t have any men in your life? Think again. Jess went on tour for a year interviewing women all over the country, and she found that most  women have an entire Gaggle of men around them. So what is the gaggle?

Gaggle (n.)
The select group of guys in your life – many of whom you are not explicitly romantically involved with – who play different roles, fulfill different needs, and help you to figure out who you are, what you want and what kind of relationship you ultimately desire. 
(wtfisupwithmylovelife.com)

Jess discovered that there are 10 types of men that exist in the gaggle. You may not have all of them, but chances are you have a few!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TEN TYPES OF GUYS IN YOUR GAGGLE!