Comedy Central Presents: Owen Benjamin at The Moody Theater

Posted by admin on Monday, October 22, 2012

Looking for something to do tonight in Austin that's free?! Well tonight one of Comedy Central's own breakout comedians, Owen Benjamin, will be performing at The Moody Theater for the live taping of his Comedy Central Special. The best part? Comedy Central is giving locals a chance to be a part of it! Tickets are limited but to apply to be a part of the live experience, simply fill out the form listed here.

Owen Benjamin began his career producing shows at The Improv in Hollywood. Benjamin has  made appearances in movies such as I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and The House Bunny. He has hosted his own web series that has gained millions of views and is a series regular on the new TBS show, Sullivan and Son.

There will be two shows tonight. One at 7:00 and the second at 9:30, and Owen will be performing at the Moody Theater located on located at 310 West Willie Nelson Blvd. in Downtown Austin.

Fill out the free ticket form here. Again, tickets are limited so register ASAP.