College = Childhood All Over Again

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Monday, June 21, 2010

College = Childhood All Over Again

Being in college is a lot like childhood all over again.

Monkey Bars To Keg Stands

The acrobatic talent needed to dangle from monkey bars is channeled into Keg Stand glory as a college student.

Sports Trophies To Empty Liquor Bottles

While childhood trophies showcased skill in sport, the empty liquor bottles of college dwellings boasts the occupants’ alcoholism.

Handwritten Notes To Ask Girl Via Txt

Being lame and avoiding face-to-face rejection has moved into the digital era.

Paper Football To Beer Pong

The skill and dexterity from playing paper football in homeroom has paid off with beer pong.

Trapper Keeper To Laptop

The status symbol that we carry around 24/7 is still the same dimensions, just a little more advanced.

More comparisons coming soon!

- Bill Bowman

Comments

Male erectile dysfunction can be a consequence of different contributing factors, which include mental issues, wellbeing issues and damage to the member. Mental issues that a sufferer may go through can have a harmful effect on their power to create and keep a firm erection. These issues can be the result of a mixture of external factors, such as high stress levels, a partner that is not supportive, depression and no self esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count ramdev</a>