Chelsea, you're hilarious, but who dressed you?

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No doubt it doesn't matter what Chelsea wears... She's hilarious, and I love her regardless. But really, the horizontal stripes have got to stop. And that pink shirt with the shoulder pads... burn it. I'm normally not one to rant or give  a damn about fashion fails (as I usually fall victim to them) but it's become very apparent that Chelsea could be much sexier... and let's be real, this girl loves sex. Your horizontal life should be void of horizontal stripes.

Exhibit 1

Anti-boner

...

Just for kicks...

It suits her best.

Comments

Male erectile dysfunction can be a result of various contributive factors, which include psychological issues, wellness issues and damage to the erectile organ. Mental issues that a sufferer may experience can have a negative result on their ability to create and keep a firm hard-on. These issues can be the result of a assortment of factors, which include high stress levels, a partner that is not supportive, depression and no self esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count how</a>