Caterpillar Sushi

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Friday, March 9, 2012

Eating raw fish is one thing, but eating caterpillar? Is that something people are willing to try? The London-based company Ento believes people will try it and like it. By making bug-based sushi bites look appealing to the customer's eye, Ento plans to have everyone eating bugs by the year 2020.

Sushi wasn't all that popular in the states when it was first introduced, so who knows? Maybe by the year 2020 we will all be going to high-dollar bug bars and begging for a taste of grasshopper.

People all over the world have been eating bugs for years; I think people need to come out of their shells and give these bugs a chance! I'll try anything once, but I swear if it's anything like I've seen on Fear Factor, count me out. What do you think? Would you try one of these caterpillar cubes? Tweet me your thoughts @allisonasbury.

Check out more info at Huffington Post.

Related Links:

New Fried McRib

Cheap and Healthy Meals 

Phallic Sweets

Comments

ED can be a result of several contributive factors, which include mental issues, health issues and damage to the penis. Mental issues that a patient may go through can have a disconfirming effect on their power to create and keep a unwavering hard-on. These issues can be the result of a assortment of external factors, such as a high level of stress at work and home, a sexual partner that is not supportive, depression and decreased self esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>increase sperm count patanjali</a>