Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Tie the Knot!

Posted by admin on Monday, September 10, 2012

Cries from women (and probably quite a few men) were heard around the world this morning as the news of Ryan Reynolds' unexpected (shotgun) wedding to Blake Lively was revealed. The hunky Green Lantern wed our Gossip Girl at the Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, SC with music played by Lively's good friend, Florence Welch. Yeah, the one plus the machine. Coincidentally (yeah, right) the location was where The Notebook was filmed back in 2004. Cue 'awwwwwwwwwwww's.

So, my favorite bachelor is once again off the market, wed to another bombshell blonde. I'm assuming there's a lot of guys out there just as disappointed that their shot with Blake Lively has officially expired. But will this young, surprise marriage last? Seems a little early to me for Reynolds to be jumping back into married life, but, hey, kids will be kids!

Check out all the latest deets on the wedding as they're leaked via Perez Hilton, here!

What do you think? Tweet us (or me!) at @StudyBreaks & @sheynarae and give us your take on the happy couple.