Best Presidential Debate Memes

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I don't know about the rest of you Gen Y's but I was ALL OVER the first presidential debate that took place in Denver. If you follow me on Twitter, you are well aware of that. CNN said it was the most tweeted about political event in US history, at 10.3 million tweets, spawning off Twitter accounts such as @SilentJimLeher and @FiredBigBird. But that's not the only way social media affects this day and age. From this debate also came tons of MEMES!!!! I love memes. I love all the gif tumblrs (hello, what should we call me). And I LOVE when important topics and stupid time wasters like memes and gifs collide. Fellow young people, whether you're voting or not, no matter what party you side with, we can all enjoy these HILARIOUS byproducts of the debate and presidential election.

substancedigital.com
lmwlostmyway.com
hyperallergic.com
hyperallergic.com
tatt2terry.com
storify.com
thedailymeme.tumblr.com
news.yahoo.com
news.yahoo.com
memecreator.org

Hope you enjoyed these! If you find one I can't live without tweeeeetttmmmeeeeeeee @Sassy_Neal

Comments

Male erectile dysfunction can be a effect of various contributing factors, which include psychological issues, well-being issues and damage to the phallus. Mental issues that a sufferer may go through can have a disconfirming effect on their ability to create and keep a healthy erection. These issues can be the result of a variety of factors, such as a high level of stress at work and home, a sex partner that is not supportive, depression and decreased self esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>how to increase sperm count safely</a>