Posted by admin on Monday, February 13, 2012

So last night the GRAMMYs were AMAZING!!! ADELE was the huge winner of the night!!! However, this blog is not about who won and who lost, well not a Grammy anyway! This blog is about who was #winning with fashion and i'll also show you who was #losing!!!! Lets Jump right into it!!!

BEST DRESSED....

#5 CORINNE BAILEY RAE:

dress by Christian Siriano: this is how you do elegance and FUN in the same dress  

#4 CARRIE UNDERWOOD:

long-sleeve backless Gomez-Gracia gown: Classy and the right amount of sexy!

#3 KATY PERRY:

princess-inspired gown by Ellie Saab: Love the pastel color and i like the matching hair! Its true to her style but a bit more grown-up

#2 RIHANNA:

her dress was quote, "a collaboration between Mr. Armani and myself": one word...SEXY!!!!!!!

WORST DRESSED...

#5 FERGIE: 

bold lace peek-a-boo Jean Paul Gaultier dress: This is a risk and just a little too out there!! I think if she had made a beautiful full body silk slip underneath, it would have been FABULOUS!!!!

#4 JENNIFER HUDSON:

Dress by Alexander McQueen: This is a beautiful dress but it is on the WRONG girl! Her singing was beautiful last night, but not her fashion

#3 TAYLOR SWIFT:

Gown by Zuhair Murad: nice dress but she is ALWAYS in the same type of dress. Her style is just like her music: THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

#2 ROBYN:

I'm NOT going to tell you who this is by because NO ONE should be wearing it!!!!: She needs to learn how to EDIT her looks...personal style can go too far!

BEST DRESSED of the NIGHT...
ADELE!!!!!!!!!

cinched-waist three-quarter sleeve sequin gown--custom made for her by Giorgio Armani: NOW THIS IS AMAZING and SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

WORST DRESSED of the NIGHT....
NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Wearing Versace: Now im all for creativity, but this is NOT fashion!!! This is just like her performance last night, a DISRESPECTFUL MESS!!!!!

So those were my top picks for BEST and WORST dressed at last night's GRAMMYs!!! Hope you all had as much fun watching as I did!!!!

REMEMBER: Wear You! Be You!