App Tells You Which Facebook Friends Are Single or Not

Posted by admin on Thursday, July 12, 2012

creepin' on facebook

I think at some point all of us have been guilty of creepin' on that one guy or girl we met in class or at a party (at least, I hope so, for my own sake). It can get taxing, browsing and searching through the endless trenches of profile pages. There's got to be a better way! Well, fortunately for all you lurkers out there, someone felt your pain. RelationBook takes all the hassle otherwise associated with stalki--er-- browsing prospective crushes and packages it all into one user friendly app.

You can filter to view just male or female friends’ statuses, and see lists of people with each respective status: in a relationship, engaged, married, it’s complicated, in an open relationship, widowed and divorced. You can even subscribe to a user's status.

“We wanted to make a simpler way to see people’s relationship statuses,†co-creator Ben Lang told Mashable. “So we created this really nice, inbox-style platform.â€

There you have it. Happy snooping.