For the last couple of weeks, I have been brainstorming ideas on how to pass all these finals without really trying. For the last couple of weeks, I have failed all these finals without really trying. Nonetheless, letâ€™s let bygones be bygones. I am gone with a D, I am DONE, and so are you! (Cue the trumpets.) I made a summer bucket list just in case in the next coming weeks I am too incoherent to remember what I really want to do, and just in case you have no summer plans, well, I can be your muse. Enjoy!
- Test other people's limits.
- Experience the pain of a brain freeze from drinking too many Pina Coladas.
- Meet Blue Ivy.
- Pay back all my debt to my dad.
- Ask my dad for July rent money.
- Go to a wine vineyard wearing heart-shaped sunglasses.
- Make my very own beer titled â€œJonâ€™s Joose.â€
- Learn a foreign language, or just something Spanish 1 and 2 didnâ€™t teach me.
- Fiesta. Party. Fiesta.
- Jump in the water at the beach and tell someone, â€œSay Iâ€™m a bird.â€
- Throw a pool party and pretend I am on The Hills.
- Go on a double date with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
- Get my 13th tattoo of â€œ13â€ on Friday, July 13th.
- Legalize gay marriage.
- Get married, just to say I did it.
- Plant a sunflower.
- Learn the real reason Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up.
- Get tan lines in inappropriate places.
- Fall in love with as many things as possible.
Make a summer bucket list.
Congratulations Study Breakers! Spring semester in finished! Whether you passed Statistics or not, I am still proud of you, and you deserve a beer, or two, or five. Have a great and safe summer! Donâ€™t do anything that I would do. Mazel Tov!
Also check out:Â 26 Things Iâ€™d rather be doing than studying