50 Shades of Grey on SNL

Posted by admin on Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oh, SNL.

Our funny friend and go-to meter for pop culture measurement. The clever writers only parade the best and brightest of our wholly American, laughable obsessions. And so it makes perfect sense that 50 Shades of Grey, the New York Times #1 bestselling erotic fiction novel, has made it onto the hallowed screen of comedian's past and present.

In a HILARIOUS parody of an Amazon.com commercial (Fifty Shades of Grey is number one on Amazon's Kindle bestseller list and has reached much of its popularity through e-book readers like Kindle), mothers are depicted having intimate moments with the heavy, hot paperback only to be walked in on by present-bearing husbands and children. One woman is even wearing a dog collar that Mr. Christian Grey would certainly approve of.

Since Mother's Day is approaching, you should take heed of this educational outreach and get that special mom in your life what she really wants: soft core porn with a dash of romance and some PRIVACY, for goodness sakes! P.S. There's a movie deal in the works? If you're the best child ever, try to get your mom cast as Ana Steele.

Watch a crappy, probably illegally posted, recording of the skit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW-4Fn-d9OY[/youtube]

And check out Sheyna's post about the 50 Shades phenom, if you have no idea what any of this is about. Happy Reading!

Also, if you're wanting to laugh a little more (finals got you down?), check out the following posts!

3 YouTube Music Videos you HAVE to see

Capital Metro bus hits foam sword wielding student

THE DAY WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR: Rebecca Black's new video premiere