Buttttt...in case you missed it, here are 25 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT BRI BAGWELL, straight from the mouth of the singer herself. (That's 7 extra...you're welcome.) Be sure to check her out on FacebookÂ and follow her on Twitter @BriBagwell
Posted by admin on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
1. I'm tall for a girl. You can't tell in pictures, but I'm 5'10".
2. In college I was a bartender at The Aquarium on Sixth St.
3. I'm from a town 30 miles outside of Texas: Las Cruces, NM.
4. I can speak enough Spanish to get myself in or out of a fight...
5. I'm a whiskey girl! (Preferrably Rebecca Creek.)
6. I'm related to Johnny Cash... he's a distant cousin.
7. I'm kind of a bookworm - I graduated with honors from high school and college.
8. I'd rather go surfing and hang on the beach with my boyfriend than party with the Kardashians.
9. ...this boyfriend is an Aggie!
10. Â I have a marketing degree from the UT business school. McCombs for life!
11. I was the only girl on the Texas Music Chart for a few weeks with my single "Banned from Santa Fe."
12. I was on a reality TV show calledÂ CMT's Next Superstar
13. I wear bright red patent leather Rios of Mercedes boots during most of my shows... and I love them with my whole heart!
14. I was the Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year in 2005 for New Mexico.
15. I'm extremely sensitive and cry at least twice a day. I've been told it is my best and worst quality.
16. I recently signed with the William Morris Entertainment booking agency! I am joining a roster that includes Reba, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley and many more amazing artists.
17. IÂ love children and puppies. In that order.
18. I set a piano on fire in my newest music video "Whiskey"!
19. I was Social Director and Vice-President of Absolute Texxas while at UT.
20. I took a semester of Judo, golf and ballroom dancing in college.
21. I have identical twin older brothers who are my best friends!
22. I taught myself how to play the piano and guitar. And I sing a little too...
23. I am scuba certified. Mexico, anyone?
24. My mom owns a clothing store. #spoiled
25. I write and sing my own songs for a living and I LOVE my job.