10 Badass Olympic photos

Posted by admin on Monday, July 30, 2012

Thanks to a yahoo sports page, we share with you some of the most badass photos from the 2012 Olympic games thus far...Enjoy!

1.

Slovakia's Michal Martikan competes in the men's canoe single.

2.

So much testoterone- members of France's 4x100m men's freestyle relay team cheer as their anchor Yannick Agnel swims the final leg.

3.

Rashad Eisa of the UAE goes for a header against Micah Richards during the men's preliminary.

4.

Deng Linlin performs on the beam during Sundays gymnastics qualifications

5.

Nicholas Limbach of Germany celebrates his victory at the men's individual fencing round of 32.

6.

Members of the public still in good spirits as they try to shelter themselves from the rain in Olympic Park

7.

Gymnast Elizabeth Tweddle performs on the uneven bars in the women's gymnastic qualification round.

8.

Ike Diogu of Nigeria crashes into Saleh Mejri of Tunsia during day 2 of the Olympic Games

9.

Japan's Reika Kakiiwa and Mizuki Fujii plays against Singapore's Shinta Mulia Sari and Yao Lei during women's doubles

10.

Ryan Lochte killin' it to win the men's 400 individual medley final.

Check out our other blogs on the latest sports, trends, and events going on in your area!