World's Worst Pick-Up Lines

Originally written by Joey Sumpter

1. “Damn, girl, you fine as hell.”

2. “I guess Joseph Gordon Levitt isn’t the only one who can see angels.”

3. “Can I have a map to your heart, because I’m lost in your eyes.”

4. “Hi, I’m ________ , late night gynecologist. Need an exam?”

5. “Did it hurt, falling from heaven?”

6. “I’m in a relationship, but you’d make one hell of a side chick.”

7. “Do you believe... continue reading

Former Oregon State Student Busted For Masturbating in Library

Here at Study Breaks, we're not unaccustomed to tales of college students masturbating in inappropriate places (jerking off in a jail cell, for example)--

And the latest episode in the series of public solo sex acts definitely doesn't disappoint: Ex-Oregon State Student, Kendra Sutherland, was just cited for allegedly filming a video of herself enjoying a little, um, alone time in the campus library...while topless...last semester. 

Now apparently Kendra was a... continue reading

Super Bowl Preview: Marshawn Lynch and Gronk Play Mortal Kombat on Conan

In true random fashion, Conan O'Brien invited the Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch (aka BEAST MODE) and the Patriots' Rob Gronkowski (aka GRONK) to Phoenix to play the not-yet-released Mortal Kombat X, and aired the match on his show last night--just days before Super Bowl XLIX. And it's just as ridiculous and just as amazing as you would imagine.

According to a survey of 200,000 Americans by free mobile shopping and savings app Ibotta, most Americans will be rooting for the... continue reading

Hot or Not: January Edition

Originally Written by: Susan Wheat

HOT: Snow days at UT

NOT: School days at UT

HOT: Hitting the gym

NOT: Getting creepily hit on at the gym

HOT: Abs

NOT: Flab

HOT: Hangin' at a New Year's party

NOT: The hangover after a New Year's party

HOT: Shreddin' the... continue reading

Get Excited for Ricky Gunn's New Album, "King of the Town"

Yep, you guessed it from the title. Emerging country artist Ricky Gunn is releasing his rollicking debut full-length album, "King of this Town" on April 21! The album is a mixture of multiple musical influences, mixing old-school country with a modern-day pop, so there's something for everyone to enjoy!

Fans can get a sneak peek of what's to come by checking out Taste of Country's exclusive video premiere for the album's title song. Check it out! 

And be sure to follow Ricky... continue reading