Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf Live

"Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf" is the musical masterpiece of our generation, telling the story of a probably, most-likely true encounter with superstar Shia LaBeouf. I say it's probably true because Shia has done some strange stuff as of late, as explained here, so the leap to his cannibalism isn't a huge one. If you haven't heard the original song, then first of all: shame on you, and second of all: watch it below. 

... continue reading

We Kick Up Our Feet And Talk Dance With The Founder of The IGOTSOLE Movement, Jonathon Thomas

Jonathon Thomas, 22

Founder, Director and Head Choreographer, IGOTSOLE

Hometown: Houston 

Major: African Diaspora studies

How would you... continue reading

The Troubles With Tinder

If you haven't heard of Tinder, you should probably crawl from under the rock you've been living under. The app, released in 2012, was soon the next big thing in the internet dating industry. And let's be honest, we've all made one- even if you did delete it an hour later in constant worry that nobody will swipe right for you- and it's downright entertaining. You get to swipe left until you see a cute face, look through their pictures... continue reading

UT Campus Crush: Torrey St. George

MEET OUR CAMPUS CRUSH OF THE WEEK: Torrey St. George

Age: 21

Hometown: Boerne

Major: Corporate Comm

If I were an animal, I would be a hedgehog because Buzzfeed said that was my spirit animal.

My dream job is event-planning.

My celebrity crush is Matthew... continue reading

Pumpkin Carving Ideas for the College Student

Did you realize that Halloween is in less than 10 days? Because we sure as hell didn't! With October in full swing, we've compiled a list of pumpkin carving ideas that spoke to us on a spiritual level. Get it..? SPIRITual.. 

The Alpha 

You need to assert your dominance. Let your neighbors know that you DGAF!

The Party Animal

It's like a self portrait, an homage to you and your fellow partycrashers.

The "Booty Got Me Like"

*... continue reading