Pumpkin Carving Ideas for the College Student

Did you realize that Halloween is in less than 10 days? Because we sure as hell didn't! With October in full swing, we've compiled a list of pumpkin carving ideas that spoke to us on a spiritual level. Get it..? SPIRITual.. 

The Alpha 

You need to assert your dominance. Let your neighbors know that you DGAF!

The Party Animal

It's like a self portrait, an homage to you and your fellow partycrashers.

The "Booty Got Me Like"

*... continue reading

Laylor: The Story of A Beautiful and Magical Friendship

As with most valued friendships, it all started out with a tremendous amount of shade being thrown. 

In an interview on September of 2013, the newly discovered star, Lorde, told Metro Magazine that "Taylor Swift is so flawless, and so unattainable, and I don't think it's breeding anything good in young girls. ‘I’m never going to be like Taylor Swift, why can’t I be as pretty as Lorde?’ That’s fucking bullshit."  

The criticism made sense, as the blonde bombshell has... continue reading

Frat in Trouble After Johnny Knoxville Drugged at Party

You wouldn't expect someone to follow up a story of them getting drugged with "that's awesome!", but that's Johnny Knoxville for ya. Knoxville told TMZ that he was slipped ecstasy in his beer during a promo shoot for his film "Bad Grandpa" last year, and now the frat is in a shitload of trouble. 

The University of Arizona is suspending Sigma Alpha Epsilon's alcohol activities because, not only did they drug the "Jackass" celebrity last year, but they also have had... continue reading

5 Ways To Avoid Colds On Campus

It's getting that time of year again where the weather changes and people start getting colds. As our bodies adjust to the new seasons, allergens, and environment in general, this adjustment period could make our immune systems temporarily vulnerable to common colds. As public and active a college campus is, the ease for colds to spread is rediculous. There are ways to lessen your chances of catching a cold, and below we list 5 ways to help prevent getting sick.

1. Washing Your Hands... continue reading

Shia LaBeouf Has Come Out of His Cave and It's Just As Strange As You'd Think

After a sleu of antics including getting arrested, plagiarism, and an interpretive art piece, Shia LeBouf is back promoting his new movie, "Fury". But instead of a plot synopsis, LeBeouf gave Jimmy Kimmel a full account of the events that led to his arrest in June all of which include the World Cup, Cabaret, and a McDonald's egg sandwich. Pro Tip: If you want to get yourself out of prison, spitting on the cop's shoe is probably not the best option.