The Mindy Project's Most Relatable Quotes

With some of the wittiest writing television has to offer, the Mindy Project is a show we can all relate to. From when we're grouchy and lazy, or to when a someone starts to notice your Freshman Fifteen, here are some Mindy Project moments that capture your college experience. 

(gif credit: here)
Good question! This show is a super great comedy on Fox, written and produced by the wonderful Mindy Kaling. Don't care? That's cool! Continue on to the gifs!

Realizing... continue reading

Top 5 'Moral Of The Story' Jokes

It's about time college kids learn some proper morals. Check out our Top 5 'Moral Of The Story' jokes.

1. All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was in charge. The brain said: "I should be in charge, because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen." "I should be in charge," said the heart, "because I pump the blood and circulate oxygen all over the body, so without me you'd all waste away." "I should be in charge," said the... continue reading

How to Spice Up Your Dorm: 10 Easy DIY Spray Paint Projects

By Nathalie Phan

For every college kid, budgeting is a skill to be mastered. So how do you decorate your dorm or apartment without doing the equivalent of lighting your wallet on fire? You’ll be surprised at how far a $7 can of spray paint can go...

1. Spray paint refrigerator magnets

Turn your refrigerator magnets into gold so that you and your roommate can spell out passive aggressive notes to each other with elegance! 

2. Turn your mason jars into... continue reading

Happy Hour: Goodbye, Weekend

Take a break—it's Happy Hour!

Here are the funniest GIFs, pictures, and videos from around the web for you to enjoy.

Drink in hand, naturally.

... continue reading

Happy Hour: Turn Up Tuesdays

Take a break—it's Happy Hour!

Drink in hand, naturally. 

... continue reading