How To Not Get Pranked On April Fool's Day

So as you know one of the most annoying cliché holidays is quickly approaching—April Fool’s Day.  We would like to think that because we’re in college this holiday sort of dies out…but it doesn’t. As a matter of fact, we’re pretty sure it’s gotten worse (Especially since we can add alcohol to the mix!) So just in case you’re not the “joking type” here are a couple of tips to keep you sane on April Fools.

... continue reading

Things That Happen in Florida Other Than Spring Break

People in Florida take the whole “Night Owl” thing way too literally. Especially this guy who took his owl on a drunken escapade while out on the town.

Not even cops are immune to the Florida crazy. Just ask this cop who let this woman drive his patrol car to Hooters.

Hungry? Why grab a... continue reading

Kylie Jenner Teaches Us How To Be Better

I think it's safe to say that we're all kaught up with the Kardashians, right? The youngest of the brood, Kylie Jenner, has made a name for herself on social media by posting photos of her luscious lips via Instagram as seen in all they're absolutely natural beauty here:

Beauty website, Grazia U.K., sat down with the starlet in what may possibly be the absolute most riveting one-on-one make-up based interview we have ever witnessed. Kylie claims that lipliner and contouring "... continue reading

Spring Break Withdrawal: Or, How To Keep From Dying

We know, we know--it's over. The parties, the beaches, the vacations, the long days of doing nothing snf sleeping in every morning--it's all gone, replaced by your professors' lectures, homework, and 8 AMs. Now that we're back in school, here are some tips to make sure you don't totally crash the rest of this semester.

1) Have a drink. Toast away spring break 2015 forever. Just because the parties are over doesn't mean that you can't hold your own one-person party...by yourself...in... continue reading

McDonald's Is Serving Up Some Hot Stuff This Spring

That's right people, McDonald's has taken a step past the fast food counter and right into your dreams with the launch of the Big Mac Lifestyle Collection. Let's take a look at what the fast food chain has to offer.

Rubber Boots

Don't you hate when you try to eat your Big Mac outside when it's raining but can't because it get's all wet and soggy and the sauce starts to drip all over your coat? Us too! Now we won't have to worry about that happening ever again with this... continue reading