Happy Masturbation Month!

Starting May you can officially run around, getting into people's faces, and shouting HAPPY MASTURBATION MONTH!

... continue reading

How To Kick Registration's Ass

If you’re in college right now, most likely you are dealing with the shit show our educational system likes to call “registration!”   Luckily, we have a couple tips to help registration become a little less--shitty!

1.    

Plan ahead 

Make sure to map out a schedule before... continue reading

Buzz in May

Here's the buzz for next month! Make sure to mark your calendars for whatever's coming, so you don't miss any of these awesome things!

Music

Mumford & Sons: Wilder Mind
Expected Release: May 4

British folk rock band Mumford & Sons are back! Wilder Mind is their third studio album, featuring their lead single 'Believe', released on March 9. Their eccentric lyrics,... continue reading

Full House Is Back

Omg, 90’s babies get excited! Full House is officially back and we couldn’t be more excited! Thanks to Netflix (fuck yea!) and Uncle Jesse (aka John Stamos) our favorite suburban family will be back with an even Fuller House!

It’s set to bring back some of our favorite characters including DJ (Candace Cameron-Bure), Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin), Kimmy Gibler (Andrea Barber) and perhaps Michelle (The Olsen twins)—but probably not.... continue reading

Happy Hour: can I go back to bed now?

Take a break — It's Happy Hour!

Here are the funniest GIFs, pictures, and videos from around the web for you to enjoy!

Drink in hand, naturally.

In case the first 3 movies weren't enough...

... continue reading