HOW TO: Survive A Haunted House

So you're going to visit a haunted house. Did you get dragged into it, or are you the one who did the dragging? Either way, you're probably thinking, "If I'm going to pay $40 to visit a haunted house, I better die." But no worries, we're here with some tips to make sure that doesn't happen.

Step 1: Go With People You Trust 

You want to be next to someone who will laugh along with you/swear to keep it a secret when you... continue reading

Quote Compilation: Pick-Up Lines, Hot Or Not?

These students share with us a few pick-up lines that you may or may not want to use!

1. "Do the drapes match the carpet?" -Dawn Stark~Houston~23~Sales Major

2. "What's cookin' good lookin? That's how my boyfriend got me!" -Ashley Brannon~Houston~24~Sales Major

3. "My love for you is like a river. Like a summer breeze that makes my soul shiver. One look from you is more precious than gold. Let's go get some barbecue and get busy" -Andy Rice~Tomball~23~Audio Engeneering... continue reading

5 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

College is full of procrastinaters. If you're one of them, join the club. Here are 5 quick and easy DIY Halloween costumes for college procrastinators:

1. Spiderweb Cut-Out Shirt

All you need is a pair of scissors and two shirts (or one if you're feeling sexy) to make this spiderweb shirt. 

2. Pinata Costume

If you're willing to put a little more work into a cute outfit, consider being a pinata this halloween. Have a partner in crime? Have your... continue reading

Backstage With Knox Hamilton: A Q&A With One Of Our Favorite Bands

Sam sat down--after quite a few cocktails--at ACL and talked Kanye, married life, exfoliation and arson (all unrelated topics, for the record) with the guys of Knox Hamilton…

Sam Sumpter: So…how are y’all? (I’m really going to hit you with the hard-hitting questions.)

Knox Hamilton: Good…We like hearing the y’all; we haven’t heard y’all in a long time.

... continue reading

Quick and Cheap Last Second Halloween Costumes

Oh shit - Halloween is TOMORROW?! You don't have the time (or the money) to buy a costume this late in the game... So what do you do? We feel your pain, and since we're in the holiday spirit (is Halloween-spirit a thing?), we decided to offer up these cheap costumes that are sure to impress.

THE MILEY CYRUS
What you'll need: white tank top, two rubber bands for your hair, white underwear, and an IDGAF attitude
Optional accessory: a wrecking ball

... continue reading